Saturday, December 27, 2008

Exciting DT Spot in the near future!

I just got news today. I was just chosen as one of the 3 new designers of a very popular website that specializes in altered work! WOOOOH!!! This is a first for me. I've so far done Guest Design Team Member stints, usually for just a month. This one is for 6 months, starting January 2009!!! WOW, what news to start the new year with! I'll be revealing the name of the site on the 1st of January as per instructions. Stay tuned!!! I'm SOOO excited to get the kits! --- Can life be anymore exciting?!

5 comments:

Lee i. said...

woo-hoo congrats candy. it's not surprising, given the uniqueness and quality of your works. can't wait to see what you come up with monthly. and btw, ganda nung mga balls and even the boxes that you made for your relatives.

tnapay said...

congratulations candy! :) a great start for the new year indeed.

God bless. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Candy! This is something to look forward to in 2009! Take care and hugs, Ate Lil

Benga said...

Congrats Candy! I'm looking forward to your projects.

Happy New Year!

Cookie Aguilar said...

wow Congrats Ms, Candy!!! wow!!! cant wait to see more of your work this 2009!!! galing!!! Lovine all your work!!!