Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Artz de Scrap Altered Notebook


Remember those angel telephone directories we used to make in the Philippines eons ago? Well, it so happened, Artz de Scrap asked us to alter notebooks for this month's project. Unfortunately, I was out of the country and didn't have a notebook to alter with me. I ended up using 5 HK Disneyland coupon booklets instead which I've attached together.

After folding each page, I painted the edges with blue acrylic, then used glitter glue to draw stars on them. I placed a photo of my son inside a glass christmas ball, stuck a popsicle stick inside and inserted it on top of the coupon booklet body. To top it, I placed a Mickey Mouse Magician's Hat. Just something to remember our recent trip. Also, it was a good excuse for me to fold all those pages while waiting for our flight!

To see and be inspired by the wonderful altered notebook creations of the Artz de Scrap Team, please visit this site: http://artzdescrap.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

CHING said...

Wow ! galeng naman ng pagka altered mo ng notebook! I blink & blink several times parang mahirap gawin yon ah !