Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's here! The Gauche Alchemy GDT October Kit!

I just received the Gauche Alchemy GDT October Kit and I must say that this is the yummiest kit I've ever seen! The colors are just my style, and the ephemera, so gorgeous and really vintage- looking!!! There were magazine pages (actual ephemera) with prints and texts, my mind is running overtime just thinking of how to use them! The Cloud 9 Book and Box Set album is to die for, so is the Teresa Collins for Junkitz Glitterz Alpha! And, the piece d' resistance... the metal and crystal embellishments! There's a drawer pull, silver clips, several sprockets (actual metal gears)!!! I've never seen anything like them!!! Just looking at them, I think I've found a way to scrap my son's photos without sacrificing my vintage style! Can't wait to start working on this! Hopefully in 3 days. --- And the countdown begins!

3 comments:

Nina said...

Candy!!! Ang ganda ng kit!!!

Thanks so much for sharing it with me!

Oh no, nanginginig na ang tuhod ko looking at their stuff! Hahah. Oh my gosh, ang ganda ng stuff nila. Ngayon nararamdaman ko na ang pressure to come up with something amazing to do justice to their beautiful kits!

You can do it, friend, as you are an amazing artist! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with and be inspired when it's my turn! =)

*hugs*
Nina

P.S. Ang bilis dumating ah! How did it arrive ba? I'm worried it might get lost in the mail when it's my turn but I'm at least reassured na nakakarating sya sa Pinas since you got it already. =) Oh and you can email me at cbpatena@yahoo.com if you need to contact me. =)

Benga said...

great kit! interesting and unique items, I'm looking forward to your creations.

Alby said...

Wow Candy! Can't wait to see your lovely creations!