Monday, January 21, 2008

Productive Start of the Year

I don't know what came over me but apparently, this January 2008 has so far produced a number of LOs and projects I never thought I'd be able to accomplish. My only goal, since I never had one before for scrapbooking, was to come up with 4 LOs at least. As of my last count, I now have 7 LOs done, 1 altered project done, and still working on the 2nd altered project. I also foresee doing 1 more for Lasting Impression, and possible 1 more other challenge or just for fun. Just this weekend, I finished 3 LOs. This is quite surprising for me. Obviously, I'm starting the year well. The question is, can I sustain this pace? Most likely not. When March rolls in, I'll be so busy with end-of-the-year school activities, scrapbooking will have to take a backseat.

Will post all of these LOs and projects when I'm able to later.

No comments: