Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Visual Creations November GDT Projects coming up!

In a space of a few days, I've created 2 altered art projects. One involves my heritage, something that I've been planning to do for the longest time. The idea was simple really. I wanted to have a visual representation of my family to remind Galo of his heritage. I already had all the necessary materials from Visual Creations, I just didn't have the time to execute it. Of course, I wasn't sure it would work, but when it did, no one was more pleased than yours truly.

The other project involves my childhood dream. Again, I wasn't 100% sure I could do it. In principle, I knew that it would probably work. And I was still surprised that it really did! It turned out so beautifully, I keep on wondering if such a thing is saleable. I even have a name for it. I call it "The Tin Soldier's Ballerina." That's a big enough clue as it is!--- Oooh! I wish I could make money out of this! I had so much fun, it's tempting to make and sell one-of-a-kind items such as this one.

Because of the success of this last project, I'd like to go all out on the next one, maybe not for the GDT, as this would make them redundant. But first, I'd need white feathers. Lots of them.

1 comment:

marking said...

Hi Candy, wow can't wait to see what you'll do with the feathers. I'm sure something faulous which no one else but you can think of.
Marian