Sunday, November 25, 2007

Candy's Scrapping Treasures

Marj made a contest wherein everyone shows everything they've got. She'll randomly select winners for this contest to win a RAK she displaced in her blog.

In the beginning, I was hesitant to show all of my materials. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to spread out all of my things since this will show my compulsive buying habits. However, the exercise was actually good since it made me see what I really have, and also take stock of what I shouldn't have gotten. I saw the many things I've forgotten about, and I realized that I actually have favorite things I use often.

I've accumulated many papers since I've started scrapping. By going through each one (making sure to fan it in such a way that I'll still be able to return them all in their proper places), I realized that there were quite a number of papers I have that I will probably not use. It makes me think of setting aside these papers to give away for the Christmas Exchange Gift.

Since I've joined different scrapping fora, I've managed to triple or maybe quadruple my stash in barely 4 months! In the last few months, my goal was to increase my collection of rub-ons. Now, I'm into collecting clear stamps and metal embellishments. Next month, who knows? I'm actually looking forward to the Christmas Party, partly because there will be things to buy again. It seems never to end!--- Woe to me for being a scrap junkie.

2 comments:

iris said...

Wow Candy! Hoarder ka nga!!! Uy an advice on rub-ons... don't stock up on that too much kasi pag old na sya mahirap na sya itransfer sa paper. Some brands pa nga stick to their plastic covering na.

Candy said...

Thanks, Iris, for the advice. Will do that.