Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Christmas Gift: TravelPack Plus!

It has arrived! I've been waiting for this for a month now, and my TravelPack Plus has arrived!
When I ordered it a month ago,I just
wanted a bag organizer for scrapping. I figured since I've been joining EBs, I have to be ready to pack things quickly and also return things easily. Now that I've seen it, I'm SOLD! It has organizer pockets for pens, scissors etc. in the inside. It also contains a spinder (a 3-hole metal holder that has a velcro back) that can be attached and detached easily. The 3-hole spinder holds plastic that can contain PPs and also embellishments in an organized manner. Also, it can accept 2 more spinders should I need it. What's more, I can (if I chose to, have the money and the table space) also opt to use the spinders with their ScrapRack Organizers. Haaaay! I'm in love!

2 comments:

iris said...

ang ganda naman nito!!! Where did you order this and what brand?

Candy said...

Tiffany Spaulding is selling this under the ScrapRack Brand. The have several color combinations. I sent you a note with the attached info on that.