Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tagged again!

Two of my scrapping friends tagged me, Timi and Issa, and gave me these awards. Thank you, ladies, for even thinking that my oh-so-simple-because-I had-no-choice-because-I-couldn't-do-any-better blog is worth such awards, let alone your visit even. To see what I mean, check out the links and see their blogs for yourselves.

Funny, but a while ago, I had to figure out how to import and transfer these awards to my blog. Good thing my learning curve is increasing everyday!

Here are the rules that go along with the awards:
1. Post the award logos on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who awarded them to you.
3. Nominate at least 7 people whose blogs you admire and add links back to their blogs.
4. Leave a message for the nominees on their blogs.

And, here are my nominees for inspirational blogs and very talented artists, not in any order, because mind you, they are all awe-inspiring! Ganda ng line-up, 'no?

Bjay - Pigmentations
Phylline - Indiegurl
Lee - The Armchair Scrapper
Joanne - My Life and My Boys
Marix - Live, Laugh, Love and Scrap
Roxannee - Roksani's Creative Nook
Au - All My Scrap

No comments: