Sunday, February 17, 2008

My cd altered album

This is a project I demonstrated for MLA-Scrapbooks Hawaii's EB last Saturday. I used the remaining cut-up cds (the shiny part which I set aside last year because I only used the purplish see-through side for the altered cd challenge last Christmas), cut them into squares, then pasted them with glue on both sides. Then I adhered a 12x12 transparency which I cut into 4 squares. I used two of those to cover the front and the back. For the spine, I glued ribbon. I also trimmed the sides with rick-rack. It was fun and easy to do. Thanks, Nette and Marissa, for trusting me with a demo.

1 comment:

Maybelle said...

Sayang I missed you demo! Ang galing talaga ng idea mo na ito.