Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Scrapbukan GDT LO - No Regrets

This last GDT wedding LO is entitled No Regrets. Hidden journal is revealed when the flower is pulled out. The journal speaks for itself.

Journal: Months of wedding preparations ensued prior to the big day. Arn and I made all of these plans and executed all of the details. The night before the wedding, we were still busy making the seating arrangements. Through it all, we had our disagreements, arguments and “tampuhan” as expected in planning for this milestone. I admit that there were times when I would feel so bad, I felt unsure about my reasons for getting married to Arn.

Yet, on August 3, 1995, as soon as my dad led me to the altar to meet my husband-to-be, all my anxieties, nervousness and fears disappeared. I heard my family and friends clapping and shouting for joy, so that while daddy was shaking hands with Arn, I looked back at my loved ones. And I felt no regret. All the trouble was worth it. I am happy to be Mrs. Lagazon.

1 comment:

Benga said...

hi Candy, really love your classy, vintage style, sana makagawa din ako nyan. great journaling too!
Congrats sa GDT, DT? sa scrapbukan!!! saw all your inspirational LOs!