Saturday, May 10, 2008

To Galo...LO now up in ArtGlitter.com!!!


I'm so excited! To Galo (to be read) On the Day You Decide to Walk Down that Aisle, a LO I did for the KAYA 12 Challenge of PinoyScrapbookers is now up in Barbara Trombley's ArtGlitter.com website! I had to retake the photos to show off the vintage glass glitter (onyx and fine dust) under the sun to make it really sparkle. It wasn't as brilliant as I'd like it to be since in reality, the glass doesn't quite catch. However, adding vintage glass really did give the lay-out a certain old and timeless appeal! I never liked glitter because of the tinsel-like appearance it gives, but vintage glass glitter? YES, yes, yes!!!

Thank you to Lee, to PinoyScrapbookers, to Scrapbukan for making this possible!!!

1 comment:

Jona Panesa said...

super fabulous naman talaga ang LO mo. congrats.