Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Four Corners of My World

This is a LO for A Peek Into Yesterday. The challenge asks for a street corner that has significance to us. The Four Corners of My World show the crossroads near my home. I'm not so good at taking photos but I decided to take up the challenge.

Visible handwritten journal reads: This is where I live and work. TO avoid traffic, I pass through this village. A tricycle is available all the time. An empty lot and an occasional fruit stand can be seen.

Underneath the photos is the hidden journal which reads: Loyola Heights is the perfect place for me and my family for 10 years now. We live near 4 corners, a crossroad of sorts leading to many exciting old and new destinations. There are many directions I can take to explore my world but...at the end of the day, I come back to where I started---my home, my four corners.

No comments: